| For more information on our Training and Advanced Training Courses please see below for more information and also visit our video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpjumpltd#p/a/u/0/SvGtgSQa9yI.
Prices are subject to VAT. For more details please call Mel on 01923 270940.
Ideal for RPII inspectors or those with a large hire companies who can use their new found skills to repair their own kit. The picture below is a bouncer made in just two weeks by a trainee. Artwork was supplied by our art department.
The course provides the following:
1) Health and safety - risk assessment.
3) Machine set up - How to thread machines and general maintenance.
4) Machine operation - Starting and stopping the machine.
5) Speed control.
6) Following a line and turning ninety degree corners.
7) Make repair bags.
8) Make castle bags.
9) Make sand bags.
10) Make blower pipes and stitch to bed wall.
11) Make deflation zips flaps.
12) Make sleeves for crash mats.
13) Learn about how to make bridge seams and how to taper panels.
14) Make a 'bouncy castle' step.
15) Learn how to stitch ties onto panels and build a wall.
16) Learn how to do common repairs.
17) Learn how to make a standard bouncy castle.
For those who have had experience with sewing, an advance course would apply.
Roll over weeks available at £550 per week.
Prices are subject to VAT
|2 Week Training
|2 Week Advance Training